Thursday, January 1, 2015

Finished December Garment

Happy New Year 2015!


I finished my December top exactly in the end of the month but as usual I am late to posting it.
I was planning to make the top with purple knit fabric only but I decided to add color block with dark purple knit because I want to make a not so boring basic top. And at the end of my work, I am happy with how it turned out :) 

More details and pictures blogged here, http://velvetribbonsew.blogspot.com/2015/01/my-last-garment-of-2014-basic-long.html

Happy sewing and see you all in our Facebook Group!

3 comments:

  1. That top turned out beautifully Hana - thanks for posting it here, I'll add it to the December Gallery. See you on Facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely work,it seems sweet !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice top, Hana! Beautiful colourblocking!

    ReplyDelete